Domestic Helper Fares to Philippines
*Fares includes taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges.
Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon offer exclusive fares to domestic helpers from The Philippines being employed in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macau Special Administrative Region or Mainland China. Hurry and act now.
*If you have only one name in your passport, please enter your “Title” in both the “Given Name” and "Title" fields.
Make a booking
- Fares displayed include taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges. All fares, government taxes and fees, and surcharges are subject to change at any time. For ticket cancellations, where applicable, the Hong Kong Passenger Security Charge, the Hong Kong Air Passenger Departure Tax, and the Hong Kong International Airport Construction Fee will be refunded without any administration fees.
- Offer applies to Filipino Domestic Helper being employed in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macau Special Administrative Region or Mainland China.
- A valid passport number and Employment Contract Number of the domestic helper is required while making the online purchase.
- Passenger must present the registered passport with the Employment Contract Number as stated in your working visa upon check-in at the Hong Kong International Airport.
- Cathay Pacific reserves the right to collect a surcharge of HKD2,000 should the proof of identity registered not be presented by the passenger during check-in. The surcharge is non-refundable.
- The fares detailed in this offer are subject to limited availability and offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Offers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
You may also like
BangkokFlights + hotelsfrom HKD$2,446/ person2 Adult(s), 2 night(s) Economy Class
4-star hotels in BangkokHotelsfrom HKD$3112 Adult(s), 1 night(s)
Luxury hotels in BangkokHotelsfrom HKD$5642 Adult(s), 1 night(s)
Apply now to earn up to 154,000 Asia MilesUse from 08 Oct 2019 - 13 Dec 2019
Get up to 3,000 Bonus Asia Miles by taking a short trip!Use from 12 Sep 2019 - 25 Oct 2019
HSBC rebate: HKD$300 via Apple PayUse from 01 Mar 2019 - 29 Feb 2020
Exclusive offer for HSBC Premier MasterCard® cardholdersUse from -
Hong Kong art experienceUse from -